Location: Midwest (South Bend, Indianapolis or Chicago)
Vennli’s platform helps businesses improve decision-making by making it easy to understand how their customers make choices.
Vennli is looking for a talented and experienced Product Manager to oversee development of Vennli’s next generation platform. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career in the cutting-edge field of customer experience technology working across multiple industries.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building SaaS products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out the product that delivers Vennli’s vision and strategy.
- Be the voice of the customer. Actively develop customer relationship, understand their business goals and pain points and communicate your in-depth customer’ s knowledge
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate future ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Represent the company by meeting with prospects / customers to solicit ongoing feedback on Vennli offering
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to define and translate product strategy into detailed product roadmap, requirements and prototypes – including challenging the ideas and priorities of other stakeholders
- Clearly define tradeoffs in development scope and timeline
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Manage the iterative lifecycle of the product from market requirements to product release and adoption including: concept, scope, specifications, prioritization, design, implementation, user acceptance testing, quality assurance, deployment and maintenance.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide support for escalation management, prioritize activities, make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Work closely with development and engineering team to deliver quick time-to-market, UX, UI and optimal resource utilization
- Communicate feature releases to internal and external users
- Create buy-in for the Vennli product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Understand target market and use case to scale adoption
- Drive product launches including working with marketing, sales, client success and other cross functional team members
- Act as Vennli product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
CAPABILTIES & BACKGROUND:
- 5-7 years work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and market strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in SaaS software development and current web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Marketing technology experience preferred
- Start-up experience preferred
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Do you want to help businesses grow and thrive? Vennli is a high-energy start-up on a growth trajectory. We have a collaborative culture, high standards and consistent values – hard work, integrity and value team players. You will have the opportunity to make a big impact to both Vennli and its clients. Your contributions will make a difference, and you’ll never be bored. You’ll have fun, work hard, learn a lot, and love what you do.
Send us a copy of your resume and cover letter.