South Bend, Chicago, Indianapolis, West coast
Vennli’s software and services help businesses improve decision-making by making it easy to understand how their customers make choices.
We’re growing and looking for our next awesome Sales Executive! In this role, you will directly contribute to our growth by driving new business development and customer retention.
We’re looking for dynamic, high performing sales professionals with experience selling technology or services in a B2B environment. As a Sales Executive, you’ll learn about a prospect’s business challenges and effectively message our solution to solve their problems. You’ll use your consultative selling skills to help businesses make customer-driven decisions to improve sales, marketing, and product development.
- Use your business acumen and ability to ask good questions to learn about client businesses and markets
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel
- Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, and social selling – utilizing SalesForce.com for tracking and management
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized and positive
- Drive to individually compete (and win!) but still be a team player
- Skillfully deliver web-based and in-person presentations and software demos
- Proactively communicate with leads and customers to ensure they have a stellar experience with Vennli
In addition to core work with clients, our Sales Executives are integral members of the Vennli team. They collaborate with our product, customer success, marketing, and support teams to improve the Vennli client experience.
Sales Executives also lead projects to support the growth of the sales team and Vennli – related to topics such as training, process improvement, lead generation, client retention, and client satisfaction.
What you bring to the team:
- Top notch communicator! You’re able to present ideas clearly for optimal comprehension – through writing or verbally.
- Data nerd! You love helping businesses use customer insights to make better decisions.
- Master multi-tasker! You’re able to manage a portfolio of leads/clients and various responsibilities, prioritizing effectively to meet deadlines.
- High EQ! You need to be empathic enough to see thing from your customers’ perspective (and help them do the same for their own customers).
- Independent worker with team spirit! You’re able to function with a high level of independence but enjoy being part of an awesome team.
Our preferred candidate will have the following:
- 2+ years of B2B, SaaS, technology, and/or service selling
- A significant professional network
- A strong track record of achievement
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business or related field
- Strong computer skills – including Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Public speaking or customer service experience
Travel will vary depending on need, but could be between 5-25%
Do you want to help businesses grow and thrive? When you join a quickly growing company, you have the opportunity to make a big impact. Your contributions will make a difference, and you’ll never be bored. You’ll have fun, work hard, learn a lot, and love what you do.
If this sounds like fun, please apply!