Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Midwest (South Bend, Indianapolis or Chicago)
Vennli is looking for a talented and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to contribute to the growth of Vennli’s marketing and lead gen efforts. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career in the cutting-edge field of Marketing Technology, SaaS and Content Intelligence – working across multiple industries.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who leads, plans and executes digital marketing and lead generation efforts including strategy, execution and optimization of performance across all digital channels – SEO, SEM, email marketing, retargeting, social and online advertising campaigns. This individual will be engaged in developing the organization’s cross-channel communication strategies as well as managing the day-to-day digital marketing initiatives.
Ideal candidates for this role are confident, ambitious self-starters seeking to showcase their experience, intelligence and curiosity.
- Oversee day-to-day management of lead generation and nurturing efforts, including: paid search campaigns, lead generation and management, lead scoring, marketing automation, managing updates to email templates, managing changes to existing drip campaigns, and driving the development of new automated drip campaigns
- Plan, design and execute demand generation programs to deliver qualified leads via paid and organic channels.
- Manage digital campaign assets, landing page development and content, and tracking that support direct response marketing strategy.
- Manage all SEO/SEM, PPC, and re-targeting strategies and execution.
- Continuously test and optimize all campaign assets, including messaging and landing pages.
- Create and execute Vennli’s event strategy
- Oversee all aspects of the Vennli website
- Manage all social media channels
- Analyze marketing program execution to identify opportunities to deliver greater return on investment. Develop and optimize against KPIs for digital marketing.
- Report on weekly results, both qualitative and quantitative
CAPABILTIES & BACKGROUND:
- Minimum of 5+ years of digital marketing or lead generation experience, preferably in the B2B space across multiple industries
- Experience planning, developing and executing complex marketing programs, with experience in the B2B space, preferably with SaaS products.
- Strong experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics and WordPress. Above average understanding of and experience with HTML a plus.
- Knowledgeable of CRM and marketing automation tools, preferably Salesforce and Pardot
- Ability to analyze data, draw insights and report key findings and recommendations
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS degree required
Do you want to help businesses grow and thrive? Vennli is a high-energy start-up on a growth trajectory. We have a collaborative culture, high standards and consistent values – hard work, integrity and teamwork. You will make a huge impact to both Vennli and its clients. Your contributions will make a difference, and you’ll never be bored. You’ll have fun, work hard, learn a lot, and love what you do.
Send us a copy of your resume and cover letter.