Brand assets & guidelines
The Vennli logo combines the vLens image with the Vennli word-mark. The vLens and word-mark are always shown together in either full color or grey scale. They are never shown individually or in other colors.
Full Color Logo
Greyscale / One Color Logo
When using with other logos and graphic elements, maintain a safety space 2x the size of the rectangle encasing the Vennli logo.
Vennli marks include, but are not limited to, the Vennli name, logo, the term vLens and any word, phrase, image or other designation that identifies the source of any of Vennli’s products. Do not modify or alter the marks or use them in a confusing way, including suggesting sponsorship or endorsement by Vennli, or in a way that confuses Vennli with another brand. Use our official and unmodified logo to represent Vennli.
- Rotate or change the direction of the logo.
- Apply extraneous effects of the logo.
- Place the logo on busy backgrounds.
- Recolor the logo.
- Attempt to change the logo fonts.
- Stretch or skew the logo.
- Crop the logo.
- Modify the size or location of the vLens or word-mark.
- Use the logo as a repeated pattern.
- Animate the logo.
- Overprint or obstruct any part of the logo.
- Use old versions or any other marks or logos to represent our brand.
The colors featured in the vLens make up the Vennli color palette. Vennli Green and Vennli Grey take the spot of primary while the rest offer secondary support. White, #ffffff, and black, #000000, complete the set.
CMYK: 79, 7, 54, 0
RGB: 0, 170, 145
CMYK: 69, 63, 62, 55
RGB: 55, 55, 55
CMYK: 45, 5, 0, 0
RGB: 130, 205, 240
CMYK: 0, 3, 35, 0
RGB: 255, 240, 180
CMYK: 0, 44, 78, 0
RGB: 255, 160, 75
CMYK: 0, 67, 39, 0
RGB: 245, 120, 125
CMYK: 50, 82, 34, 12
RGB: 130, 70, 110
These guidelines are designed to help you use our brand and assets, including our logo, content and trademarks without having to negotiate legal agreements for each use. To make any use of our marks in a way that is not covered by these guidelines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a visual mockup of intended use.
Using the Vennli brand in advertising or marketing materials
- Use the Vennli logo to show your support of our product either by usage or through an approved partnership agreement.
- Display the Vennli logo equal, optically, in size to your own.
- Display the Vennli logo in line with and to the right of your logo. When space is limited, stack the logos with the Vennli logo on the bottom of the list.
- Display the Vennli logo or trademarks larger than your own marks.
- Use the Vennli logo or marks to refer to any service other than Vennli.
Merchandise and manufactured items
Please note that we generally don’t permit use of our marks on merchandise.
- Use the Vennli name, the Vennli logo, vLens or any other confusingly similar marks on any apparel, product, toy or any other merchandise.
Naming applications, products or domains
- Name your website, product, or application with something unique.
- Use Vennli in the name of your website, application, or product.
- Register a domain name containing “vennli” or “vLens” misspellings, transliterations or similar variations thereof.
- Apply for a trademark with a name including “Vennli” , “vLens”, the Vennli logo, transliterations or similar variations thereof.
Visual design of your website or application
- Design your site with unique branding and logos.
- Copy our look and feel, as this could create user confusion.